(12 July 2018)
The Council and Hong Kong Accreditation Service co-organised the Seminar on Cybersecurity Testing. (Flyer)
With the rapid development and wider use of new technology applications, such as online services, mobile payment, cloud services and smart products, the transmission of digital data has become frequent. This has also resulted in increasing public concern about associated information security risks.
This seminar introduced to participants the standards developed to address protection of smart products and IT systems from security threats and cyber attacks.
Topics of the seminar include:
- Smart City, Smart Criminal, Who watching you from behind?
- The Needs of IoT Security Assessment (Presentation)
- Development and Applications of Common Criteria for IT Security Evaluation (Presentation)
- Testing to ISO/IEC 15408 and other related standards in China (Presentation)
- Tackling Insecurity of Things with UL 2900 (Presentation)
- A Systems-approach to Conformity Assessment for Cybersecurity (Presentation)