Integrity and Professional Development in Testing and Certification Industry
(10 July 2017)
The Council, the Hong Kong Accreditation Service and the Independent Commission Against Corruption co-organised the Seminar on Integrity and Professional Development in Testing and Certification Industry. (Flyer)
Professionalism and integrity are foundation of good business. They also form part of the core value of Hong Kong's testing and certification (T&C) industry. Corporations in the T&C sector are encouraged to adopt good practice to safeguard these competitive edges. Industry practitioners can also participate in various professional development schemes to enhance their capability.
This is the fifth HKCTC seminar on integrity and professional development. The seminar invited representatives from the ICAC, public and professional organisations as well as industry leaders to offer useful advice on ways to pursue high level of professional at both the corporate and individual practitioner levels. Participants took this opportunity to learn from the distinguished speakers their insight and advice.
Topics of the seminar include:
- Professional Integrity and Corruption Prevention (Presentation)
- ISO 37001 Anti-bribery Management Systems: an Introduction (Presentation)
- Qualifications Framework and Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Assessment (Presentation 1) (Presentation 2)
- Auditor Quality and Qualification – Key to Professional Development in Testing and Certification Industry
- How Personnel Certification Scheme can Help to Develop Professionalism in the Testing and Certification Industry