Skip to main content

Implementation Guide of Agreement on Trade in Services - FAQ

  • 1.Regarding the part on China Compulsory Certification (CCC) factory inspector, if that factory inspector, who is from a Hong Kong certification body, later works for another certification body, does he/she need to re-submit an application to China Certification and Accreditation Association (CCAA) and/or retake related training and examinations in accordance with the procedures set out in the Implementation Guide?

    Registered CCC factory inspector on the "CCAA認證人員註冊與管理系統" (CCAA Personnel Registration and Management System) is only required to submit an application using the "轉換機構申請" (apply for changing the institution) function in the system when they work for another certification body. The factory inspector is neither required to submit a written application to CCAA nor to retake relevant training courses and examinations. (The system "CCAA 認證人員註冊與管理系統" could be accessed at its website (only simplified Chinese version is available).)